You will get to know in this article all you want and all that knowledge should have. Web browsers are explained in detail here.
- Web Browser Definition
- Different Type of Internet Web Browser
- Which is the Best Web Browser?
- Types of Web Browser and its Features
- Information About Browser
- Update Web Browser
- How to Update Your Browser?
- What is a Cache?
- Clearing Cache
- Web Page Design
- Creating a Web Page
- Deep Web Tor
- What is the Deep Web?
Web Browser Definition
They are a primary source of presenting the information on WWW(the world wide web). They process the information online.
In a nutshell, they provide you with a better interface for connecting online.
You can play games also.
Different Type of Internet Web Browser
You are allowed to have as much as you want the web browser on your device.
Each of them provides a better function and play a significant role.
Some of the browsers that are mostly used by people include:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Which is the Best Web Browser?
Well, which one is best among them is a little bit difficult to decide.
The best browser is the one that fulfills the user needs.
Best Internet Browser for Mac:
It is the one that provides better features for this platform.
The best and the top web browser is the one that has better usability than others.
- A good browser according to me is the one the provides better usability features on all platforms whether it be the Android phone or Windows OS or MAC OS.
- The best one would prove its significance among others in a different way.
You spend your most of the time on Internet surfing for some knowledge and other stuff.
In this scenario, you are in need of a good browser that works fast and doesn’t take much time in loading.
Well, some browsers are suitable for iPod, some provide better functionality on other platforms also.
Opera, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox some other browsers have always been supporting their users in this case.
Some of them have beautiful start-up pages that attract their users. While some provide better extensions and much more.
Well, you might be asking a question at this moment that why chose Firefox as the best browser for Mac. This might be different from users to users also.
Okay, I think I should explain it in detail to you.
We humans have a different way of thinking from each other. It may happen that a thing you desire is not much liked by others.
Other users want more features to be supported in the browser.
This is what that make preference changes from one user to another.
Types of Web Browser and its Features
There might be a difference in their tab section.
Well telling you about chrome it has a feature that attracts me a lot that is its incognito mode option.
To get there right click the icon in the taskbar of your Windows form where the chrome is open and click the incognito mode.
Well well if you don’t like the one that is most popular then no need to worry as there are some alternative ones also. You can try them and see if they satisfy your requirements.
Information About Browser
Well, sometimes you might be in need of knowing about the browser that is installed on your OS.
To increase your knowledge, I may tell you that by default some browsers come pre-installed with your OS.
For windows, the browser that comes pre-installed is internet explorer, and for Mac, it is none other than safari.
Update Web Browser
Well, you might be thinking about what is the need for updating it.
You might be thinking that your browser is working correctly and there is no effect on its performance so why should you waste your time in doing so.
I would advise you to do it as soon as possible because in this world of modern technology almost every day you see new things are introduced to making our life more comfortable and better.
In the same way, many updates and new features are being introduced in a browser, and you might be not trained those new factors if you do not update it.
It is essential from a security point of view also.
Some people keep asking, what browser version am I using?
You can check this information from the settings of the one that is run on your OS right now
How to Update Your Browser?
The settings are done to differ from one browser to another, but the task is not a difficult one.
So if you want to enjoy some new features and want to be safe and secured then go ahead by updating your browser.
- Some of them are updated automatically also.
- If you are still confused with where to go and what to do then open the browser that you are using and go to the help section.
- You will find the solution to all your problems; if still confused then you can so search online for the issues you are facing.
When you open any web-based file on the device, and it opens up in a browser that irritates you a lot. Why it doesn’t open in the browser that you are habitual of using all the time.
Do you know the reason for this?
Well, the reason is quite simple, the browser in which that file opens is set as default on your Operating system. You should change it out him in that fast. The settings are straightforward.
For example, the browser you intend your files to open up is Chrome then you will change the setting of default browser and set is as the default one.
This thing is not only applicable to your OS, but you can do it on other devices also. You can do it even on your android phone too.
For this, you must know How to set Chrome as the default browser on Android
There is a method of doing this. You can do this from advanced settings also.
After doing this restart, you chrome, so the settings are saved.
If you don’t like the one you have set as default, then you can again change it too.
Have you ever experienced that when you visit any website online, then the first time when you visited that website more time was taken by that site in loading and when you became a conditions visitor of that site the time to load that site decreases?
Why this all happens?
It is all because of the cache.
What is a Cache?
When you visit any site online more than once, its copy is saved in the cache and when you again want to visit that site the copy from cache makes it possible for you to show it in less time.
- Thus for faster performance cache comes into play.
- Mostly those things are stored in a cache that is considered to be static, i.e., that is not meant to change with time. A good example of this is the site’s logo.; it remains permanent most of the time.
- It is same on almost every other page of the site, whether it be the homepage, contact us page, about us page, shop page or the blog page.
- One more thing you would have come across is that whenever you load any site, the text appears the first and then the images, this is because the size of the text is smaller than the pictures and takes less time to be downloaded
If you know what cached data is, then you must also know how to clear it. It can slow down your device also because of much storage.
You can clear the cache data from your browser quite easily. But the method to do is different in every browser.
You can quickly clear it from any browser,w whether it be chrome, Firefox, internet explorer or, opera or safari
You must clear it because there may be a copy of the site in your case that’s old, and the site was updated after that, so if your cache is not cleared it will show the older version no matter how much update the site is
Web Page Design
The best thing browsers display to you are the web pages. Because of the browser, you can see, create and visit the website every day.
Have you ever thought about how they display the website to you?
It is because of instructions that are in the HTML code.
Creating a Web Page
Creating web pages is no more a difficult task in modern times, there are many platforms available for it.
Google also offers you a thing of this sort.
You can quickly do it using Google web pages.
For this, you must know how to create a web page for free in Google
Google offers you much more options along with building sites for free.
- You can add calendar, and use translator also.
- The translators can translate into many languages. So that people from foreign countries can understand easily what you write.
The website and does blogs that your browser display you have created using Blogger, Word Press, and some other platforms also.
They all strive their best to create beautiful web pages that attract users. And those sites are displayed on your browsers.
You might have seen that a site is displayed differently in different browsers. And although the site is some why is played differently.
Well, you are not hit only one with this question, many people seem to be confused with this phenomenon.
Browser Rendering Engines
- Browsers use an engine called rendering engine that holds the responsibility of displaying the website layout to you. The site is presented differently because of CSS.
- Almost every browser uses a buffer engine of the site that creates a difference in displaying the site.
- Well, the other reason for this could be bugs. There might be bugs in the code of the site or your browser also.
Deep Web Tor
You would be quite surprised to know that apart from the browsers that you usually use to surf the web, is a browser that takes you to another world online that is hidden from all of us.
The world is the deep web. The browser used is Tor the onion router browser
You can surf the web anonymously by using Tor. It is available to all.
This means it is public, you, me or anyone can use it.
- To use it you will have to download it first.
- A .exe file will be downloaded. Then run the installer and then after installation is completed you would be able to use us it efficiently.
- It will hide your identity online by passing data from different servers.
You might be thinking what the deep web for which this browser is used is.
Ok let me explain to you about it in detail
What is the Deep Web?
- Deep web contents of those web pages that are unindexed by the search engines.
- They cannot be seen by the users who keep surfing on the web, for this purpose tor browser is uses.
- It is the invisible part of a web.
Being the right online user, I would advise you to avoid doing so. If that part is hidden from the surface web, then there would be any benefit for us in letting us keep hidden.
You can enjoy all that is available on the surface web, that you used to surf every day.
The web browser is used in many aspects. They can take your online business to the roads of success.
Each of the browsers has its benefits.
One thing you must keep in mind that browsers and search engine are two different things, they are not the same, browsers hold the responsibility of displaying the website to you in very less time.
They make online communication easier. You can view some more information about browsers and other related topics on the homepage of this site.