These issues are very common. Don’t worry you will get some excellent solutions in this article about this matter, will see some more related problems and how to solve them.
Some other points described in this article are:
- Fixing the network connection on iPhone.
- Reset network settings iPhone.
- Phone 4 searching for service.
- Fix no service.
- Connecting to steam network.
- APN settings.
What does Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network on iPhone Mean?
The problem may be a because of many things, some most important one are discussed here.
- There may be some issue with the APN settings.
- The account settings are not complete.
- When you change the sim on your mobile, this error may also arise then.
- You get this error when you are trying to access any app that uses the internet and your phone does not have a WIFI connection or mobile data.
- You get it when you are not subscribed to any network
- PDP authentication error.
- Any problem with your iPhone.
- This issue may also arise when you do a software upgrade on your phone.
- Another reason of this that may be the network is down.
- There might be some software bug.
How to Fix Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network on iPhone?
Check the VPN settings. To do this:
- First of all, go to settings
- Then from general option open VPN settings
- Open profile settings and clear them all.
- Then restart your phone
- Check the internet settings on your iPhone.
The other methods are:
- Turn on the airplane mode on your phone for some time then put it out again, after that restart your phone.
- Check the APN settings.
- Turn off the data network and then switch it on again.
- Check your carrier settings.
- Remove the sim card from your phone and then insert it again.
- Reboot your device.
- Check the latest IOS version and update it.
- Check whether the cellular settings are switched on or off.
- To check APN settings go to settings then general then network and then go to the cell data network.
- Resetting network settings on iPhone.
- From settings go to general and from there reset the network configuration.
The last thing to do of none of the above work is to do a factory reset on your device.
Could not Activate Cellular Data Network PDP Authentication Failure:
This issue is of networking. In this issue, a request form your device is sent for data. To solve it try doing the hard reset of your phone.
Mobile Data is not Working:
This problem can be solved easily. To fix this issue from settings check the mobile network configuration.
Could not Connect to the Steam Network:
The problem may be with your Internet connection or with the steam network itself. To solve this shut down the steam and restart it again
Some other methods to address this include:
- Do IP resetting.
- Reboot it.
- Try troubleshooting it.
- Scan for viruses.
- Try re-installing the steam again.
- There may be some issue with the stem server itself, so have patience.
- Restart your device.
How to Fix no Service?
Are you annoyed by this alert on your phone continuously? Then you should look forward to its solution that is explained ahead.
iPhone 4 Searching for Service:
Due to this issue, you are unable to make calls, send texts and do some more stuff online. The problem needs to be solved as soon as possible.
Some possible solutions to this issue are:
- To fix this problem first check the date and time from settings and update them.
- From settings enable the 3-G
- Check your phone battery. Sometimes the battery dies.
- Check the voice and data settings.
- There may be a problem with the sim; it may not be working correctly, in this case, you need to get a new one.
What Happens When I Reset Network Settings?
Many settings get affected when you do this. These include:
- Paired device settings
- SSID settings
- Data roaming settings
- Hotspot settings
- VPN settings
- WIFI enable/disable settings
Thus your cellular settings will all be cleared and so your saved passwords there, you get disconnected from the networks you are in connection with, and the settings will be removed and will be set to default ones.
This reset is mostly done when you need to troubleshoot your connections.
I advise you to this if and only if you remember the WiFi connection name and password because after doing it all settings will be removed and you will have to enter the details again to connect.
What is APN Setting?
Full form of APN is Access Point Name. It serves as a gateway between different networks. For a mobile to be connected to the internet by mobile data APN settings must be done. These help to identify the type of network connection.
APN consists of an operator identifier and a network identifier. You can find APN settings from cellular data configuration in the settings area.You can also reset them from there.
What does Mobile Network not Available Mean?
This is an error that arises when your network operator settings are not done properly on your smartphone, or it is unavailable. It can be solved from settings of your phone.
Some possible solutions to this issue are listed described below:
- From mobile network settings go to network operator settings and chose a network operator to solve this problem.
- From settings go to about phone and check system updates
- If they are available then install them to solve this problem
- Boost your network strength to get this issue. There are many apps in Google play store that will provide you with this functionality.
- Sometimes this may be due to weather conditions or any temporary issue.
- There might be any problem with the Mobile tower itself.
- If still, it is unsolvable then check the radio signal. You may do this by typing a code on your phone after that run the ping test.
Could not activate cellular data network is an error that can now be solved easily. If you have read this article, then I am pretty much sure you can easily overcome this issue.
Sometimes this happens when you are not subscribed to a cellular data service. To make sure you have a data connection Check the settings area of your device.