In this age of the modern era, socializing with friends online is one of the best ways.
Most people use WhatsApp for conservation. Some use WhatsApp to handle their business sides.
As WhatsApp is easy to use and saves our data from leakage.
There is one problem with using WhatsApp; it cannot transfer chats to a new device. For this, we need to use a third-party app to perform this function.
We are here to answer all your confusions about how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone. Let’s come together to find new things.
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android?
- Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android To iPhone Using Google Drive
- How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Android to iPhone?
- Best Software to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
- Couldn’t Restore Chat History WhatsApp iPhone
How to Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android?
Transferring messages from iPhone to Android is a tedious process. Following are the solution to perform this task:
Method 01: With AnyTrans
There is no official way to transport data in the news device. We use AnyTrans to perform this necessary task. The following steps are worthwhile:
- Download the app on your PC
- Attach USB with your iPhone
- Click the option Social Message Manager
- Open the WhatsApp on your Device
- Tap on Transfer Now
- Consider your iPhone as a source phone and Android as a targeted phone
- Hit the Next button to transfer your chats
- Follow the on-screen instructions in AnyTrans
- Backup your WhatsApp on your iPhone and install the latest version on your iPhone
- Permit the access the phone storage in Whatsapp
- Log in your WhatsApp on your iPhone and click the restore button
- Then choose Next in AnyTrans
- It will transfer chats from your iPhone to Android
Method 02: With Email
- Launch WhatsApp on your iOS device
- Select setting and move to Chats Setting
- Click on the Chat History option from the list
- Specify Export Chat to transfer chats
- On the screen, you will have to choose the contact you want to export the chat
- Select the contact and add an email to send the whole chat history
- Open the inbox of the email
- You will see your data on your Android phone
Method 03: Via WhatsApp Backup
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone
- Select setting and tap on the chat
- Tap on Chat Backup to backup messages on your Android phone
- It transfers the data to Google Drive
- Launch WhatsApp on your new Android mobile and log in with the same WhatsApp account
- Click Continue, which will allow accessing your Google Drive backup
- Choose the WhatsApp backup you want
- Select Restore
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android To iPhone Using Google Drive
We will discuss the two main parts of this heading.
Part A: Restoring WhatsApp via Google Drive to iPhone
- Download the WhatsApp app on your Android device and install it
- Sign in with the helpful information and enter the code for further verification
- Upon completion of verification, when you open the app, a window appears requesting to trigger the restore process
- Tap the Restore button
- You have to transfer chats from Android to iPhone. The following steps have importance:
- Open the WhatsApp app and click three dots on the top right corner. Choose the Setting option from the list
- Go to the chat history and then tap on Export Chat. You need to select chat data to start the exporting process
- Click Gmail; it will lead to composing screen
Part B: Making Backup and Restoring WhatsApp With Google Drive
- First, open the WhatsApp
- Go to the setting and select chat from the list
- Tap on Chat Backup
- Choose Backup to Google Drive button
- Select the Google Account for chat backup
- Hit the Allow option
- Enable the Included Videos to backup videos along with chat messages
- Finally, choose the Backup option to initiate the process
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Android to iPhone?
Method 01: Transfer Using Dr.Fone
- Download the Dr.Fone on your computer
- Connect your devices with your PC
- Open the installed tool (Dr. Fone) and click the Restore Social App
- Choose WhatsApp and tap on Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- The app connects both your devices to PC and shows both on your screen
- Select the Transfer button from the ongoing screen
- The transfer process will initiate, and you will see the procession
- In the end, hit the OK button and disconnect your devices
Method 02: Transfer Using Email
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device and choose settings from there
- Select chat history
- Tap on Export chat and then specify the contact. You can also add media files too
- Choose Gmail and enter the receiver email address
- Hit on the Send button to complete your transmission of chat
Best Software to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
1) Mobitrix Whatsapp Transfer:
Its fantastic features make it valuable. It can backup, restore, or transfer WhatsApp data. It costs about $18.95 per year for five years plan.
2) Wazzap Migrator:
It supports Windows and Mac. Wazzap Migrator works fine for transferring WhatsApp text, images, videos, and files.
The price structure of this tool is as follows, $19.95 for a lifetime license for three devices and $149.95 for unlimited devices for a year.
You can select some chats to transfer and not the whole chat history. You can use it to restore all types of messages. It costs about $19.95 for a lifetime.
It is a two-way tool. This tool can transfer chats from android to iPhone and vice versa. You can transfer WhatsApp business chat among devices.
The price structure may vary. For a lifetime, you have to spend $21.95.
5) Mobile Trans:
This tool supports the latest Samsung Galaxy S series and iPhone 12. Mobile Trans backup, restore, and convert chat to PDF or text.
It costs about $23.96 for five devices for one year.
Couldn’t Restore Chat History WhatsApp iPhone
- Verify you are trying to restore data from the exact phone number. The iCloud account also matters.
- You have to use the correct password and or key for end-to-end encryption.
- Always verify you have enough space to restore the backup. You have at least 2.5 times the space available in your I cloud.
- You will need to restore the backup data on an iPhone with IOS 9 or later.
- Try to restore from a different network and prefer the most connected network.
WhatsApp is the most used app for conversation, but transferring data from one device to another is a little bit tricky. You have proper knowledge for backup chats.
In this entire article, we have discussed how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone and vice versa. We also have discussed some third-party tools for backing up your chat.
I hope this whole article will help you to unwrap new things. If you have any questions, let me know in the comment section.
Also, Checkout Cool iPhone Hacks Without Jailbreaking