So you are bored and just browsing and scrolling online.
I think you should get some information about the cool stuff online and fun things to do on the internet with friends when bored so that your time may pass cheerfully.
This article is full of such humorous and awesome stuff.
Some of them are useful while some are just for entertainment.
Some of the topics covered in this excellent article are:
- Doing fun online when bored
- What to do online
- Something interesting to read
- Websites to visit when tired
- Interesting facts about the internet
Bored On the Web:
So you are an internet addict, you like spending most of your time on it, but right now you are pretty much bored.
You don’t know what to do to pass your time or to make your time productive in some way.
Well, this article will not let you be bored anymore as it is full of some fresh and awesome stuff.
Almost all of us love to have fun and hate the boredom.
When boredom strikes, scrolling through social media news feeds to get the latest updates becomes faster.
People want creativity.
Many sites kill some time can be useful to you too.
The Internet is a lot more than just scrolling through the Facebook newsfeed.
There are many corners of the internet that you can explore to kill this boredom.
What to Do Online With Friends?
If your friends live far away from you, then you want to be connected with your friends.
That’s not a big issue in this modern technological era.
There are many tools like webcam, voice chat, screen sharing and text chat by which you can always remain connected with your friends.
But what if you are connected to your friends online are getting bored.
There is a solution to this issue too.
You can enjoy with your friends on social networking sites.
There you can enjoy the following ways:
- Make memories
- Make some more friends
- Watch live TV
- Tweeting and blogging
- Tagging friends
You can also play the thousands of flash game found online and one more good news. All such fantastic games are free.
When people get bored online, they move to social media sites and enjoy being online with their friends.
You can send funny and anonymous emails to your friends.
To send such emails, you can use email services online that hide the sender’s details.
But if you don’t have anyone to chat with or no one to share some good thoughts then no need to worry.
You can still do some impressive things.
Things to Do Online When Bored:
On the internet, you can do two things. Either enjoy the cool stuff online and get entertainment or make your time useful and get some useful knowledge.
Cool Stuff On the Internet:
- You can make your time productive by watching some cool stuff like some inventions or some latest technology discoveries and much more.
- These things will motivate you, and you will be able to do something of the sort.
- If you don’t like reading then you can watch video tutorials, learn some real skills by watching videos and much more beyond your thought. You can view some fantastic videos on Youtube and Dailymotion.
- The Internet is full of knowledge. You can quickly learn from it.
- You will get to know the answers to your thoughts and your unanswered questions from it quite quickly.
- Share informative files with each other.
- If the files are large, you can share them using dropbox or google drive.
- You can use a webcam and communicate with some excellent teachers worldwide and learn from them also
- Watch cool documentaries.
- Listen to music
- Learn a language that you don’t know like French, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
- Do practice of programming if you are a student of any computer related field or have an interest in programming and intend to become a programmer.
- Learn WordPress and make amazing websites online.
- Learn how to make amazing dishes by exploring some awesome recipes online.
- Write informative blogs. Well, this is what I love to do in my free time.
Something Interesting to Read:
There is so much to explore on the internet.
You can read some excellent books and novels.
- You can also have a look at the English dictionary and make your vocabulary more impressive.
- They will increase your knowledge and will help you learn and understand things better.
- You can watch newspapers online also.
- Read hilarious comics online.
What are the Fun Things to Do On the Internet?
Some of such excellent activities are described below:
- You can also utilize your time by doing some fun and make your time memorable.
- You can troll someone online.
- Make memes of your friends and share it with them. This activity will be pretty much fun as I have tried it.
- Make some excellent and funny riddles and ask your friends to solve them and you will be considered as a genius I bet when your friends won’t be able to address them. Let me give you advice at this point; you don’t need to use your brain in making riddles, you can also search them online and find their answers also.
- Watch some funny movies
- Enjoy on social media
- Play browser-based games also
- Play pranks on your friends.
- Learn some magic tricks and surprise your friends.
- You can also find free hotspots near you by using some software.
Some Random Things to Do on the Internet For Fun:
- Shop online.
- Learn online safety and be safe and secure while being online.
- Post on forums.
- Check your mail and other contact accounts. Free time is the best time to answer your emails.
- Update your soft-wares.
- Read some good comics.
- You can also write your online articles or blogs or even create your website.
- Learn a new language and have some good command over it, knowing multiple languages is a plus point.
- Take online quizzes and test your IQ level.
- Get some good wallpapers and themes.
- Learn Photoshop. It is good to know Photoshop, no matter what field you are from.
- Search some random things on Google.
- Discover some new and useful websites that will help you learn in a better way.
- Learn programming and coding because the modern age is the age of the computer and knowing coding will be right for you.
Fun Things to Do When You Are Bored On the Internet:
It is full of exciting things.
You can find whatever you want.
- You can get the cure for your diseases, search for latest happenings in the world, most recent discoveries and invention and much more.
- You can also learn about human psychology.
- Learn to read the body language.
- In this way, you will amaze others by detecting their lies in a minute quite easily.
Websites to Visit When Bored:
You can visit many sites that will kill your boredom.
You can visit Reddit. Here you will find some excellent posts that are worth sharing. It is a rating and discussion type of website; here people can do the discussion on posts also and vote.
If you haven’t thought of Facebook yet then I must say, you have already missed a lot of fun.
On Facebook, you can enjoy with your Friends, share and like posts and comment on them. Thus it is an influential social website and a source of much fun.
Twitter is also an excellent social media platform. Here you can tweet, you can follow your favorite celebrities and remain informed about the latest happening in their life.
If you love reading, you can buy some excellent books from Amazon and other e-commerce websites, some books are not available online for free.
5) Coursera and Udemy:
I have mentioned just two here, but there are many sites if this sort where you can quickly get enrolled in the course of your choice and learn from some fantastic experts around the world.
It is an excellent question/answer site where you can post your questions or look for answers to your unanswered questions quite quickly.
It was founded in November 2004.
It is a news aggregator that displays viral internet issues. It also supports content sharing to other social media sites like facebook, twitter, etc
If you like animated gifs, then you must visit this site.
- These are the images that move for some time and then start all over again.
- They don’t don’t have sound.
It is a face recognition site.
It makes use of a 3D emoji to make the face that you make in front of the camera.
It is a social media site allows you to discover the best and creative content from all over the web.
Fun Things to Do On the Internet For Teenagers:
Although the internet is full of cool things and fun, teens are always in search of something new to kill boredom.
So if you are a teen, you can try the following things:
- You can listen to podcasts.
- Enjoy comics
- Build your wish list.
- Check homework resources websites.
- Check out the latest fashion.
- Learn amazing magic tricks.
Cool Stuff to Buy Online:
All the cool stuff found in online stores is not expensive.
There is still some cheap and cool stuff that you can shop online.
Some of them are listed below:
- Solar charger to charge mobile phones
- Smart headsets
- Rainbow glasses
- Amazon Echo
- Foldable Bluetooth keyboard
- Spy pen with a hidden camera
- Vacuum Cleaning
- Shower speaker
Interesting Facts About the Internet:
So now as you have known about killing online boredom, now you will get to know some remarkable facts about it.
- Internet addiction can lead to anger. It is believed that people lose self-control in this addiction
- More than 70% emails sent per minute are spam
- The first video on YouTube was uploaded in 2005
- There more than 200 million Twitter users.
- People now mostly browse online from their mobile instead of desktop computers or laptops.
- There are more than 600 millions websites online.
- The most popular content management system is word-press.
So these were some of the fun things to do on the internet when you get bored.
You can also search some cool stuff online when bored.
Last advice is that if after reading all this you still don’t know what to do or where to go then go offline and enjoy your time with your family members and spend some good time with them.
Do leave your suggestion about this article in the comments section below.