So you are bored and just browsing and scrolling online. I think you should get some stuff about cool stuff online and fun things to do on the internet when bored so that your time may pass cheerfully. This article is full of such humorous and awesome stuff.
Some of the topics covered in this awesome article are:
- Doing fun online when bored
- What to do online
- Something interesting to read
- websites to visit when tired
- Interesting facts about the internet
Bored on the Web:
So you are an internet addict, you like spending most of your time on it, but right now you are pretty much bored.
You don’t know what to do to pass your time or to make your time productive in some way. Well, this article will not let you be bored anymore as it is full of some fresh and awesome stuff.
What to do Online?
When people get bored online, they move to social media sites and enjoy being online with their friends.
But if don’t have anyone to chat with or no one to share some good thoughts then no need to worry. You can still do some awesome things.
Things to do Online When Bored:
Cool Stuff on the Internet:
- You can make your time productive by watching some cool things like some inventions or some latest technology discoveries and much more. These things will motivate you, and you will be able to do something of the sort.
- If you don’t like reading then you can watch video tutorials, learn some real skills by watching videos and much more beyond your thought. The Internet is full of knowledge. You can easily learn from it. You will get to know the answers to your thoughts and your unanswered questions from it quite quickly.
- You can use a webcam and communicate with some awesome teachers and learn from them also.
- Play game
- Listen to music
- Do practice of programming if you are a student of any computer related field or have an interest in programming and intend to become a programmer.
Something Interesting to Read:
You can read some excellent books and novels. They will increase your knowledge and will help you learn and understand things better. You can watch newspapers online also.
Fun Things to do on the Internet:
- You can also utilise your time by doing some fun and make your time memorable. You can troll someone online.
- Make memes of your friends and share it with them. This will be pretty much fun as I have tried it.
- Make some awesome and funny riddles and ask your friends to solve them and you will be considered as a genius I bet when your friends won’t be able to address them. Let me give you advice at this point; you don’t need to use your brain in making riddles, you can also search them online and find their answers also.
- Watch some funny movies
- Enjoy on social media
- Play browser-based games also
- Play pranks on your friends.
- Learn some magic tricks and surprise your friends.
Some Random Things to do on the Internet for Fun:
- Shop online.
- Learn online safety and be safe and secure while being online.
- Post on forums.
- Check your mail and other contact accounts. Free time is the best time to answer your emails.
- Update your soft-wares.
- Read some good comics.
- You can also write your online articles or blogs or even create your website.
- Learn a new language and have some good command over it, having knowledge of multiple languages is a plus point.
- Take online quizzes and test your IQ level.
- Get some good wallpapers and themes.
- Learn Photoshop. It is good to have knowledge of Photoshop, no matter what field you are from.
- Search some random things on Google.
- Discover some new and useful websites that will help you learn in a better way.
- Learn programming and coding because the modern age is the age of computer and having the knowledge of coding will be good for you.
Interesting Things to do on the Internet for Fun:
It is full of interesting things. You can find whatever you want. You can get the cure for your diseases, search for latest happenings in the world, latest discoveries and invention and much more.
Websites to Visit When Bored:
- You can visit many sites that will kill your boredom. For example, stumble upon. I bet you will never be bored while using it because it shows you things based on your interest. You will be busy reading articles, blogs and surfing into other pages of your interest.
- Another of the sort is Reddit. Here you will find some excellent posts that are worth sharing. It is a rating and discussion type of website; here people can do the discussion on posts also and vote.
- If you haven’t thought of Facebook yet then I must say, you have already missed a lot of fun. On Facebook, you can enjoy with your Friends, share and like posts and comment on them. Thus it is a powerful social website and a source of much fun.
- Twitter is also an excellent social media platform. Here you can tweet, you can follow your favourite celebrities and remain informed about the latest happening in their life.
- If you love reading, you can buy some excellent books from Amazon and other e-commerce websites, some books are not available online for free.
Interesting Facts About the Internet:
So now as you have known about killing online boredom, now you will get to know some remarkable facts about it.
- Internet addiction can lead to anger. It is believed that people lose self-control in this addiction
- More than 70% emails sent per minute are spam
- The first video on YouTube was uploaded in 2005
- There more than 200 million Twitter users.
- People now mostly browse online from their mobile instead of desktop computers or laptops.
- There are more than 600 millions websites online.
- The most popular content management system is word-press.
So these were some of the fun things to do on the internet when you get bored. You can also search some cool stuff online when bored.
Last advice is that if after reading all this you still don’t know what to do or where to go then go offline and enjoy your time with your family members. Spent some good time with them.
Do leave your suggestion about this article in the comments section below.