In this world of a lot of disturbance, everyone wants to become more focused and to hear more deeply.
Let’s talk about something related to hearing more deeply. If there is a lot of disturbance while watching your favourite TV program, what can you do?
You prefer to use headphones to save yourself from interference.
Here’s another question! How to connect wireless headphones to Samsung TVs? Let us get started and find out some solutions to it.
Table of Contents
How To Connect Sony Wireless Headphones To Samsung TV?
The following steps are worthwhile to connect wireless headphones to Samsung television:
- Check the wireless Bluetooth headphones that it is in pairing mode. The way of checking is different in different devices.
- Go to the settings menu of the TV by using the remote control.
- Search for sound output there and tap on it.
- Visit the speaker list
- Search and select the name of your headphone.
- It will connect wireless headphones to your television.
Note: The setting menu is different for a different model. You can also check the procedure for other TV sets from the customer’s manual.
Connect Sony headphones with Samsung TV
To connect both devices via Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- Open the pairing mode on your Sony headphones. For this, you have to press the power button for 8 seconds. It starts the pairing status.
- Explore the TV Bluetooth list.
- Tap on the name of Sony headphones in this list. It will invite the TV for pairing.
How to Connect Wireless Headphones to TV Without Bluetooth?
It will be more challenging and embarrassing if your television doesn’t have a Bluetooth feature.
Don’t be worried, there are various ways to introduce external Bluetooth features to your device.
- For this, you need to purchase a Bluetooth transmitter or a similar device. The main benefit of using such devices is they are cheap and easily available.
- You can also buy a new television to upgrade previous features. We recommend you only buy a Bluetooth transmitter.
- You can also buy a small USB device (Chromecast) to add smart features like; media streaming and Google Assistant capabilities. These devices are easily available on the Amazon store or the manufacturer’s website. It costs only $10-$20.
Know If My T.V Has Bluetooth
The following steps are beneficial to check the status of your T.V related to Bluetooth connectivity:
- Go to the TV settings with the help of the remote control.
- Select sound and then tap on sound output.
- If the list of speakers appears, it means the TV has Bluetooth.
These steps provide answers to how to connect wireless headphones to Samsung T.V.
How to Enable Bluetooth On Samsung Smart TV?
Many Samsung T.Vs have an internal feature of Bluetooth connectivity to connect with speakers or wireless headphones. But, for this, you know to enable Bluetooth in your device.
For this, the following steps are helpful:
- First of all, check the wireless headphones. Make sure this device is in pairing mode. In this way, both devices can establish a link for sharing voice.
- A dedicated pairing button is present on the device. There is a prescribed time for holding the pairing button for some devices
- To establish a connection between the devices. First, visit the setting and then go to the Bluetooth lists. If the device name is in the list, it means you have already paired the device.
- When you tap on your device, it will invite you to pair and link.
Samsung Smart T.V Bluetooth Not Working
Before going towards the fixes of any problem, you have the proper knowledge about the reason behind any problem. There are two main reasons for this issue:
- The Bluetooth device is not in the range
- The issue with the Bluetooth device itself
- Update Firmware
- Verify the Bluetooth device is ON
- Check the connection range
- Check the hardware
It will solve the issue of how to connect wireless headphones to Samsung T.V.
Also, Checkout Fix Headphones Not Working On Windows 10
Why do we use wireless headphones? Because we want to enjoy ourselves without any distractions, and you don’t want to spread sound all around the house.
Wireless headphones give you all these facilities by connecting them to your Samsung television.
For this, first, you must know how to connect wireless headphones to Samsung TVs. You can get proper knowledge about the procedure from this blog. Wireless earbuds are also quite common these days and can be used with the TV for sound output.
Hopefully, next time, you can enjoy your favorite TV program with wireless devices.
Also, Read How to Make Headphones Louder?