Intel 9700k is among the most powerful and fastest processors. Being powerful, it generates a lot of heat, and thus you need to make it run cooler to get the most out of this processor.
Get the best CPU cooler for i7 9700k to keep it at a lower temperature. With such a cooler, you will witness an almost 12% reduction in the temperature of i7 9700k.
Such a cooler not only prevents overheating but also increases the lifetime of your PC components. It improves the stability and efficiency of a system. Furthermore, it prevents your PC from random crashes on startup.
The durable CPU cooler for i7 9700k has a clean design. It is small and compact. Such a cooler has an easy installation and a decent build quality. Moreover, it is quiet and offers outstanding performance.
To help you in your buying decision, we have reviewed the top CPU cooler that can cool the i7 9700k.
- Best CPU Cooler for i7 9700k Reviews
- 1. Corsair CW-9060031-WW
- 2. Be quiet! Dark Rock 4, BK021
- 3. Noctua NH-D15
- 4. EVGA 400-HY-CL24-V1
- 5. Cooler Master RR-V8VC-16PR-R1
- 6. Fractal Design FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S24-BK
Best CPU Cooler for i7 9700k Reviews
Such a CPU cooler is easy to configure and offers optimized functioning. The process of buying such a CPU cooler is hectic as it demands some patience and struggle.
For your ease, we bring you this CPU cooler review guide. Check it out and buy the one according to your needs.
Top CPU Cooler for i7 9700k Comparison Table
Weight: 5.34 pounds
Dimension: 5.34 pounds
Be quiet! Dark Rock 4, BK021
Weight: 2.02 pounds
Dimension: 3.7 x 5.35 x 6.28 inches
Weight: 2.86 pounds
Dimension: 5.91 x 6.34 x 6.5 inches
Weight: 1.8 pounds
Dimension: 7 x 7.7 x 14 inches
Cooler Master RR-V8VC-16PR-R1
Weight: 3.1 pounds
Dimension: 6.6 x 5.9 x 6.1 inches
Fractal Design FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S24-BK
Weight: 7 ounces
Dimension: 17 x 15 x 13 inches
Corsair is an American company that deals with computer peripherals and hardware. This top-notch brand offers highly customizable and affordable products. Corsair offers new and exciting products almost every year.
Cool your system in style with the Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO. The product arrives in a box with all of the mounting hardware. Connect the USB cable to the motherboard to achieve software control.
This fan comes with powerful software with which you can easily adjust the individual fan speeds, RGB lighting, coolant temperatures and pump speed. The build quality is amazing, and the performance is marvelous. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions. You can conveniently minimize the noise or maximize the performance of the fan with its advanced pump speed control options.
This easy-to-install fan is compatible with modern CPU sockets. It comes with a pre-applied thermal compound on its cold plate. The radiator has an aluminum construction and features a high FPI count. This latest generation cooler has a compact head unit.
- It features a customizable RGB backlit pump that matches your build by producing vivid lighting effects.
- It offers a marvelous airflow.
- The maximum speed of the fan is 1600 RPM.
- Its noise level is 25 dB(A).
- It comes with a zero RPM mode that stops the fan at low temperatures.
- The fan is powered by magnetic levitation.
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
- Item Weight: 5.34 pounds
- Item Dimensions: 5.34 pounds
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: PC1066
- Bold styling + full-system lighting synchronization
- low noise cooling
- Zero RPM mode
- Some customers aren’t satisfied with the cooler’s design as cable management was a bit difficult for them.
- The stock fans of the product aren’t RGB.
Be quiet! Offers premium quality PC cases, power supplies and cooling solutions. Their products offer quiet operation and astounding performance. The fan is silent and produces only 21.4dB at its maximum speed. It comes with an easily installable kit that you can mount from above conveniently.
In the box, you will find a small thermal paste syringe and installation manuals. Also, there is a Phillips screwdriver behind the packaging material that will help you with the thermal compound.
The silent wings of the fan have optimized airflow blades. Also, the motor produces less vibration. The fan comes with a three years warranty. It is slim enough and also requires much less maintenance. This massive cooler is manageable and a breeze to install. Its top surface has a brushed aluminum cover plate.
This cooling fan cools down your CPU even at the peak performance of your computer. Its single-tower design provides excellent heat dissipation in narrow spaces. Moreover, this product supports an additional fan of 120mm too. Altogether this is a reliable cooling option for overclocking.
- It features inaudible silent wings.
- It is airflow optimized.
- On installing it, you can install one more fan of 120mm.
- It comes with decouple fan mounting.
- It has rubber anti-vibration strips.
- The fan speed is 1400 RPM.
- Item Weight: 2.02 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 5.35 x 6.28 inches
- Computer Memory Type: PC1066
- Silent airflow + perfect heat transfer
- Excellent build quality and marvellous technical support
- No clearance issues
- Some customers complained that the fan wires were clumsily placed.
- A bit bigger in size
Noctus is an Austrian brand that offers some of the industry’s best and the most reliable cooling fans with the excellent build quality. The company has received more than 6000 awards and serves a large number of satisfied customers worldwide.
Make your CPU run stable with average idle temperature during gaming and high workloads with the Noctua NH-D15. This fan offers brilliant cooling performance with its dual tower design. The cooler has 150mm fans. Its 2 NF-A15 fans come with PWM support and offer ultra-quiet operation.
Also, the fan provides automatic speed control. The socket compatibility is for intel, AMD and all current types of sockets. This massive fan is quiet and keeps your CPU cool.
The fan comes with a few layers of cardboard in the middle. This is done, so the towers remain square. On both sides of the sockets, there is memory. Altogether this big and bulky fan does its job the right way.
- The noise level is 24.6 dB.
- Its maximum rotational speed is 1500 RPM.
- It comes with a six-year warranty.
- The product has a high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFrim2 mounting system that offers a convenient and easy installation.
- It offers impressive clearance for RAM.
- Item Weight: 2.86 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.91 x 6.34 x 6.5 inches
- Color: Brown
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Six heat pipe dual tower design
- Automatic speed control
- User-friendly mounting system
- Before buying, do make sure that the case you have can support the size of this fan.
- The brown colour scheme doesn’t look good to some customers.
EVGA is an American company that follows the philosophy of intelligent innovation. This hardware-based company has its headquarters in California, US.
EVGA 400-HY-CL24-V1 comes with a unique design that reduces noise and offers an impressive performance. The Teflon Nano bearings add to its durability and increase its lifespan. It comes with a sleeved tubing from the radiator to the CPU block.
The square block with rounded edges of this fan gives this cooler an amazing feel. Because of its distinct design, this product comes in a curved housing. The installation process is quite easy. It comes with a hardware and software fan controller included. You need to get a pump or radiator. This product is all self-contained, and it will take hardly 10 minutes for you to install it.
The cooler has an integrated LED. Its fully controlled RGB LED offers it a fantastic look. You can enjoy high-end gaming and ultra settings and won’t observe your processor peeking to a high temperature with this fan installed. Its tubing is marvellous. This premium product doesn’t break or wear out. The fan makes overclocking worry-free.
- The water block plate comes pre-applied with the thermal paste.
- It comes with a five-year warranty.
- The fan size is 2 x 120mm.
- Fan RPM is 500-2400 RPM.
- It has stronger static pressure.
- The airflow is 74.82 CFM (Max).
- It has a pre-pre-installed fan in push configuration.
- The fan has an RGB effect.
- The software and drivers allow customization.
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7.7 x 14 inches
- Maximize airflow + Reasonable CPU temperature
- Premium build quality
- RGB function
- Some customers aren’t satisfied with the software.
- The fans emit some noise.
Cooler Master is a Chinese Company that manufactures computer hardware. The company was founded in 1992, and it is based in Taiwan. This is a brilliant brand for budget builds.
Cooler Master RR-V8VC-16PR-R1 is compatible with desktops. It comes with eight high-performance heat pipes to offer impressive cooling performances. The noise level is 36 dB. You can customize the fan speed and noise conveniently.
It has eight high-performance heat pipes that maximize heat transfer. This way, your system can easily handle high thermal loads. Furthermore, the two fans of V8 GTS offer plenty of airflows.
There are fan support and mounting plate under the cooler, the place where the heat pipes originate. Also, the RGB LEDs give a fantastic look to this cooler. It has much thicker and more durable heat sink fans.
The package comes with two backplates. One is universal for all intel sockets, while the other is the AMD backplate. Also, there are three sets of legs and a screw pair. These are for the cooler base and mounting. Altogether this CPU cooler for i7 9700k is the best of all worlds. The cooler has a unique design and offers brilliant performance.
- It features horizontal vapour chamber technology that spreads heat evenly to heat pipes, and this way reduces the hotspots of the CPU.
- The airflow is 82 CFM.
- It has dual PWM fans.
- The fans are dustproof.
- It has a universal mounting system.
- The fan life expectancy is 160000 hours.
- Standing screen display size: 6.6 inches
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Item Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.9 x 6.1 inches
- Heavy duty + silent cooler
- Multiple mount supports
- Installation of this cooler was a bit of pain for some customers.
Fractal Design is a PC hardware manufacturer that sells its products in more than 45 countries all over the world. The company is based in Gothenburg and has offices in the US and Taiwan.
Fractal Design FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S24-BK comes with smart dual speed controls. This way, you can easily manage both the fan and pump speeds by the auto mode or from the PWM mode. The rubber tubing of the cooler is durable and maintains loop integrity.
Its concealed cable routing of the integrated fan hub makes cable management simple, and this way offers an easy installation. The radiator fitting of the cooler makes use of standard G 1/4″ thread for maximum expandability.
The fan has a simple design and dienst come with RGB. Moreover, this product comes with a five years warranty. The cooler has a minimalist look and has easy cable management. This is perfect for your computer case and offers effective cooling.
- The airflow is 87.6 CFM.
- The noise level is 20 dB.
- It comes with PWM fans that with a speed adjustment range of 500 – 2000 RPM.
- It comes pre-applied with thermal grease.
- The cooler features two modes of speed control, i.e. auto and PWM.
- It offers support to different socket types.
- Item Weight: 7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 15 x 13 inches
- Colour: Black
- Intelligent temperature-controlled mode
- Silent operations
- Maximum airflow
- Easy and painless setup
- Long fan cords
- Fans make a slight buzz sound because of vibration.
The best CPU cooler for i7 9700k is an important requirement of your PC build. It will maintain an optimum temperature and this way make your PC perform smoothly and efficiently. This way you won’t face CPU fan error issues.