If you face a Bluetooth driver error, you can’t connect your peripheral devices with the system. It is necessary for file transfer and connecting other devices like a wireless mouse and keyboard.
Fortunately, you are in the right place to learn more about this issue.
Our blog includes BlueTooth device error, reinstall Bluetooth driver in windows 10, and its solution in different windows. Let’s begin with a passion for doing it.
- Bluetooth Driver Error Window 10
- How to Reinstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10?
- How to Install Bluetooth Driver in Windows 7?
- Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Missing
Bluetooth Driver Error Window 10
Bluetooth driver error usually occurs when you connect your devices with your PC, for example, keyboard, mouse, mobile phone, and speakers.
After this error, you cannot communicate with wireless devices. This driver performs an essential function in communication between your system and devices. We must have an error-less driver so you can do your tasks smoothly.
Causes of Windows 10 Bluetooth Devices Error
Following are the reasons for any Bluetooth error:
- It results from both the combination of hardware and software
- Sometimes, multiple Bluetooth devices are causing problems. When wireless devices try to connect with a PC, it may cause conflict between them.
- The outdated, incompatible, and missing drivers may cause this issue.
- The wrong setting is also a reason for this issue. It will disable some primary drivers. So, they are not performing their function.
Benefits of Bluetooth Devices in Our System
Avoid any connectivity issues. Connect your devices immediately and smoothly.
- Get rid of any driver error issue.
- Boost connectivity and data sharing.
- Improve file sharing speed.
How to Reinstall Bluetooth Driver in Windows 10?
Windows 10 users mostly come across a Bluetooth device error. It needs to be correct to increase the connectivity of your device.
There are two ways to reinstall the driver in Windows 10:
Way 01: Reinstall Driver Manually
- To install again. You are going to follow these steps:
- First, open Device Manager (it is a control panel app). For this, press Window + R keys from your keyboard simultaneously.
- In the run box, type devmgmt.msc and Enter
- Select Bluetooth to expand the category
- Choose Bluetooth Adaptor. From this, choose the driver you want to uninstall.
- Tap on uninstall.
- In the pop-up window, click delete the driver software
- Then, tick on uninstall to complete the uninstallation
- Restart your computer to check if it has removed your problem.
This procedure will help you uninstall your required driver. When you reboot your system, Windows 10 will reinstall the missing driver.
Hopefully, this will solve your problem.
If you still face this issue, go for another solution. We have one more solution that is:
- Click window + X to get a quick access menu
- Open Device Manager
- Choose your device Bluetooth driver and uninstall it
Visit the computer manufacturer’s website to reinstall the latest version of your driver. Otherwise, you can try Easy Driver to correct all drivers and install the newest version.
Way 02: Reinstall Automatically
Driver Easy is the best app that automatically reinstalls any corrupted driver.
Following are the key points to reinstall it:
- Download and install Driver Easy
- Tap on the downloaded app and allow it to run on your device
- Select scan to identify any corrupted or outdated driver
- Choose Update all to automatically correct all the issues
- Restart your operating system to check if it solved the problem
How to Install Bluetooth Driver in Windows 7?
Make sure your window 7 supports Bluetooth.
First, make it discoverable. Switch on Bluetooth on your PC and try to connect it with a nearby device. To install a Bluetooth driver in Windows 7.
Following are the primary procedures to do it.
Procedure 01: Update Driver
- First, open the control panel
- Select Device Manager
- Choose the Bluetooth driver
- Click on the Driver tab
- Then tab on update driver
- Tick on search automatically for the updated driver
- Restart your system to check the system
- After, a window will automatically search for an updated version.
This procedure has some problems. It is a time-consuming process, and we need considerable time to do it. It has a low success rate. We often need to go for other options.
Procedure 02: Installation of Windows 7
- Download all the files in a folder on your system
- Uninstall the recent version of the Bluetooth driver
- Then, launch the installation to install the correct and latest version
Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver Missing
The following ways are used to fix these issues:
Method 01: Check the status of the Bluetooth service
- Click Start and tap on Device Manager
- Check if there is any Bluetooth device network adapter section
- Tap on this to check if your PC has Bluetooth availability
- If yes, then your system has wireless availability
Method 02: Check the status of Bluetooth
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard simultaneously to open the run box
- Type services.msc and click OK.
- Tap on Bluetooth support service
- Choose properties to fix issues automatically
- Click Apply and press next
- Tap Windows + I to invoke the setting menu. If the Bluetooth device is there, then you have resolved the Bluetooth driver issue.
Method 03: Re-enable your Bluetooth Driver Software in Device Manager
- Press Window + X to open the access menu
- Go to the Device Manager
- Click on your Bluetooth Device Driver Software
- Tap on Device Disable
- Again, choose the driver and this time select enable device
- Click window + I at the same time to check if the compatible version of the Bluetooth driver is present or not.
Method 04: Show Hidden Devices
If your Bluetooth driver is not present in your device. You can find it from hidden devices. The following steps are worthwhile:
- Tap window + X simultaneously and select Device Manager
- From this, choose Show Hidden Device
- Locate your driver on the list of devices
- Click on this device and enable it
Method 05: Run SFC and DISM Scan
SFC (System File Checker) and DISM aid in finding corrupted or useless files from your operating system. These tools are helpful and successfully fix corrupted files. Follow these steps to enable SFC and DISM scan:
- Press Window + X and choose Command Prompt as Administrator
- In the pop-up Command Prompt, type sfc/scannow select Enter key to complete function
- Wait to complete
Bluetooth device errors usually occur when you want to connect your PC with any wireless connection. It may be because of corrupted and outdated files.
In this blog post, we have discussed this error and how to reinstall the Bluetooth driver in Windows 10 and 7. It’s a solution in different windows.
Although, the installation process is almost the same among several windows. If you still have questions, let us know in the comment section.