Saving twitch videos is one of the best things that everyone wants to enjoy. But unfortunately, we don’t exactly know the exact procedure to download these videos.
Let us save you from this tension and facilitate you about how to download twitch videos easily. Before stepping into the steps of downloading videos, we first need to understand twitch videos.
Table of Contents
- Twitch Video
- How to Download Twitch Videos Online for Free?
- How to Download Twitch Videos on Android?
- How to Download Twitch Videos on iPhone?
- How to Download Twitch Video on a Computer?
- How to Download Archive Twitch Video?
- How to Save Twitch Streams to Computer?
- The Best App Used to Download Twitch Videos
Twitch video is an online platform that provides plenty of videos, like live gaming videos, e-sport, and music. Many people engage themselves because of its features.
If you join twitch as a free member, you will access videos only for 14 days. If you desire to get benefitted more from twitch videos, then go for premium membership. You will get access for 60 days.
Let us now dive into how to download twitch videos online on a computer, android, or IOS.
How to Download Twitch Videos Online for Free?
The following steps are helpful to download twitch videos:
- First, you need to download specific software to download your twitch videos. You can download “Freemake downloading” to enable your PC to save or download twitch videos.
- Visit the website of a twitch on your browser and copy the desired link for your video.
- Launch your video downloader.
- Paste the copied link and then press the search key.
- When your desired videos are on your screen, press download at the right-down corner. Your videos are now ready to download.
How to Download Twitch Videos on Android?
To download twitch on Android, you need to follow these steps:
- Download a specific app for downloading twitch videos. Go for “Download video for Twitch_VOD_& Clip downloader.”
- Open the twitch website in your browser.
- Tab three dots on the top right corner and select the desktop site.
- Next, press on your username and go to video producer.
- Search the video you intend to download.
- Then copy the URL address of this video
- Open the video downloader app
- Paste this link on the search bar, and tap on download to start your downloading
How to Download Twitch Videos on iPhone?
Downloading twitch videos on my phone is a bit difficult. In iPhone, VLC is present, which is helpful to download twitch videos.
- Download VLC and install it.
- Visit the twitch website and select a desktop site from the upper right corner.
- Tap on your user name and choose video producer from dropdown options
- Go to your desired video and copy its link
- Launch VLC player and then paste the link in the search bar
- Next, select Network and press on the download
How to Download Twitch Video on a Computer?
To download twitch videos on the computer is comparatively easy than android or IOS devices. The PC has high-quality RAM and other equipment that makes it easy to download twitch videos.
Here are the steps to download twitch video on the computer:
- Visit your browser and open the twitch website.
- Tap on the user name icon and select video producer from the down list
- Select the past broadcast
- Play the video you want and click three-dot on the right side
- Copy the link of that video and paste this link into any third-party software
- Click the download button.
How to Download Archive Twitch Video?
To download the archive twitch video, then follow these steps:
- Visit the twitch website and tap on your username
- Next, go to the setting
- Press on store save
- Once the stream is saved, tap on video producer and download the video from there.
- You can also download it from a third-party website like Twitch Leecher.
How to Save Twitch Streams to Computer?
If you desire to save your live streaming while playing a game or record streaming of another streamer, then there is the possibility to get twitch streams using different software. The most common are Twitch Studio, OBS, or SPLIT.
Let’s discuss this way saving procedure by considering OBS. The following steps are helpful to get twitch streaming :
- Install OBS for twitch streaming
- Once you perform all instructions, it will ask for the key.
- Lastly, you will reach for the stream key.
- Copy your key and press next
- Paste your stream key in the bar, and you will get your videos.
The Best App Used to Download Twitch Videos
We discuss all the ways to download twitch videos. But we should also have proper knowledge about all the apps that we can use to download twitch videos. Here are my three recommendations to download twitch videos.
- Twitch leecher: It is one of the best apps to download many twitch videos for windows. It is available for free.
- 4k Video Downloader: Copy your desired video’s URL to the pasting bar. This app supports Windows and iOS.
- Twitch Video Downloader: This simple app to use is a free for all.
This blog post will help all enthusiastic gamers who record their streaming and learn from other gamers. You will not only enjoy your time with twitch videos but also learn some techniques from other gamers.
These are all free options on how to download twitch videos. Downloading twitch videos on different mediums is almost the same.
We hope you have fully understood these steps. If you intend to add something about twitch videos, mention it in the comments.