Sometimes we find interesting or heart-touching videos while scrolling on Facebook. We want to save it but could not because it is a private video. We can download a public video easily, but downloading a private video is tricky.
Ayeee, don’t get sad. We will let you know the ways to download private Facebook videos. Let us get started.
- How to Download Private Facebook Videos?
- Manual Way of Downloading Private Videos
- How to Download Private Facebook Videos on iPhone?
- How to Download Private Facebook Videos on Android?
- How to Download and Save Videos from Facebook Messenger?
How to Download Private Facebook Videos?
1) FB down
- The steps below will show you how to use FBDown to download private movies from Facebook.
- Your web browser should take you straight there: http://fbdown.net/private-downloader.php
- Log into Facebook in a new tab and go to the video’s page.
- For Windows users: Ctrl + U. Command + Option + U on a Mac will do the trick. With the help of this shortcut, you can view the source code of a web page.
- Copy the source code into the FBDown.net box, and then click “Submit”.
- Click on the Download button.
Odownloader works the same as Fbdown. It lets not only you download Facebook public and private videos but also videos from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other video channels.
- Go to the Google search bar
- Write odownloader and go to the website.
- Copy and paste the link to the video.
- Click submit and then download.
You can download as many Facebook private movies as you want using Facebook private video downloader.
- Navigate to the video page on Facebook.
- Right-clicking and selecting View Page Source can access view Page Source.
- Copy the link or the page source of the video.
- Paste it in the Vidsaver search bar
- Choose quality and then click Download!
- To view the video page’s source code, right-click anywhere on the page and select View Page Source.
- Copy all the source code contained on the page.
- Copy the text and paste it into the text bar on our Private Facebook Video download page. Then press the Get Download Links button.
- Select your favorite video resolution (HD or SD) and click the Download button to download the video.
5) AceThinker Video Keeper
- Download Acethinker Video Keeper from their official website and launch on your computer.
- Then, go to Facebook and get the URL of the FB private video you wish to download.
- Paste the link into Video Keeper’s search bar and press the “+” button to examine the video.
- Finally, click the “Download” button to download the Facebook video to MP4. Wait for few moments to get it downloaded.
Manual Way of Downloading Private Videos
- Go to the private video you want to save from your Facebook account.
- Click on the three dots at the top right corner of the video. Then, copy the link, and paste it into the new tab of the browser.
- After pasting the link, replace “www” with “m” in the URL and press enter.
- Again, play the video and right-click on it.
- Choose “Inspect” from the options available on the list.
- Press the “Network” button when a new panel appears. Then, click “media” to get a file.
- As it loads, again right-click on the video, and select “open in new tab.”
- Now, the video will play in the new tab you just opened. Find the download button that is probably in the bottom-right corner of the video.
- When you click download, it will redirect you to a new tab, and the video will download.
How to Download Private Facebook Videos on iPhone?
- MyMedia – File Manager is a free tool that you can download from the App store.
- Press the share button, present at the bottom right corner of the video.
- Then press and hold the chain-link icon to copy the video link.
- Launch the Mymedia app on your device
- Type fbdown.net into the search field at the top of the screen. Scroll up if you don’t see it.
- Then, on your phone’s on-screen keyboard, tap Go.
- Then, in the text field, paste the video URL.
- Press the Download button. You are now on a new page with having video image thumbnail.
- Select More options from the drop-down menu. You should tap no other buttons on the page.
- Go for force download HD or SD.
- Then choose Download the file, give your video a name, and save it.
- Allow for the download to finish. You can locate this video in your camera roll folder once it’s finished.
How to Download Private Facebook Videos on Android?
- Log in to your Facebook account using the Chrome browser on your device.
- After logging in successfully, locate the desired video and double-click it to access the post.
- Copy the URL from the address bar of the Facebook video post.
- Copy the video link and paste it into the howtotechies Facebook downloader page.
- Copy the generated text from the below text box after clicking the “Generate” button.
- Now open the created text in a new tab in your browser.
- From the browser, select and copy the entire Html content.
- Open the private Facebook video downloader from howtotechies and paste all the copied text into the text area.
- To confirm and download the private Facebook video, click/tap.
How to Download and Save Videos from Facebook Messenger?
- Tap and hold the video on Facebook Messenger as it plays.
- There are various alternatives to the video besides the emojis that appear above it. Save Video, Save to Facebook, Forward, and Delete are the most common options.
- It will save the video in your phone’s photo/video gallery after you select ‘Save Video.’
We have given you multiple options to download private Facebook videos and enjoy. You can now download it using your android, iPhone, or computer.
Not that much difficult as we think. Keeping watching and downloading!