Windows 10 has powerful tools and high performance. It has some unique options that were not present in the previous version. Although it has so many features yet there are some bugs in the windows. Windows get corrupted while installing. So, we are here with a how to repair windows 10 without cd using command prompt guide.
- How to Repair Windows 10 Using Command Prompt?
- How to Repair Windows 10 Without CD or USB?
- How to Fix a Corrupted Window 10 Installation?
- How to Fix Bookmgr Is Missing Windows 10 Without CD?
How to Repair Windows 10 Using Command Prompt?
Fix 01: How to Repair Windows 10 Using sfc
System File Checker is a command-line tool that scans Windows system files for corruption and replaces any corrupted or missing protected system files with a known good version. You can use SFC to identify and repair problems with your computer if it feels buggy or if you detect problems during boot.
- Go to “Start,” look for Command Prompt, choose it, and execute it as an administrator.
- After that, type “sfc /scannow” and hit “Enter.”
If sfc cannot resolve the issue, the software likely cannot get the essential files from the Windows image, which may have gotten corrupted. You can use DISM to repair the Windows image in this circumstance.
Fix 02: How To Repair Windows 10 Using DISM
Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) is a command-line utility included with Windows 10. Repair and prepare Windows images, such as Windows Setup, Windows Recovery Environment, and Windows PE, using the DISM command in Windows 10. DISM can also repair the recovery image within an operating system installation.
To fix Windows 10 with DISM commands, follow these steps:
- Run command line as administrator, then type the following syntax and press “Enter” to see if there is any corruption.
2. Type the command below and “Enter” to scan the Windows image for any error.
3. Type the following command and press “Enter” to fix the Windows image.
Fix 03: How To Repair Windows Using Command Line
If the problem is extremely serious, you can try to restore Windows 10 to its prior state. Follow the instructions below to conduct system restore in safe mode:
- Turn on your computer and keep pressing “F8” until you get the Windows advanced options menu.
- Press “Enter” after selecting “Safe Mode with Command Prompt.” If your computer boots up normally, search and select “Command Prompt” to proceed.
- Sign in using an administrator account. Once the command prompt appears, type “rstrui.exe” into the Command Prompt window and hit “Enter” to proceed.
How to Repair Windows 10 Without CD or USB?
Method 01: Using System Recovery Image
- Use the recovery disk to start your computer.
- select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Image Recovery from the drop-down menu.
- To continue, choose the system image backup option.
- You do not have to select Format and repartition disks here. Then press the Next button.
- Click Finish in the next window.
- Following that, you will get a notification alerting you it will replace all data on the drives to be restored with data from the system image. Confirm this message by clicking Yes.
Method 02: Using Installation Media
- Start the computer by booting it up using the Windows installation disk.
- Choose your language, time zone, and keyboard input.
- Select install now.
- Input the license activation code or select I don’t have a product key. Then, press the Next button.
- Click Next after selecting the operating system you want to install.
- Make sure you select the option. I agree with the conditions of the license.
- Select an installation method. You have the option of selecting Custom: Only Windows should be installed (advanced).
- To proceed, select the drive where you wish to install Windows and click Next.
- Then, follow commands on the on-screen wizard.
Method 03: How to Check for Bad Drivers Windows 10?
- Open command prompt window and run menu. Type cmd and press enter.
- Now open the Command Prompt and type verifier, then press the Enter key on your keyboard. It will launch the driver verifier utility.
- The Driver Verifier Manager is now ready to use. Now select the Create custom settings (for code developers) radio option.
- Choose three options in the order given below, and then click Next to continue.
- Now choose which drivers you want to examine. Click on every option except the driver of Microsoft. To complete the process, click Finish.
- A notification will appear inviting you to reboot your machine, which you should do.
- Driver Verifier will now start looking for problematic drivers. This process will take time and if it shows no error, then run it after 36/48 hours again.
How to Fix a Corrupted Window 10 Installation?
To fix a corrupted window 10 installations you can follow any of the steps given in the first section. Except for all these fixes, you can use a trouble-shooter or PC repair tool. Follow these steps:
- Restart your computer.
- Select Troubleshoot, then Reset this PC.
- There are two alternatives accessible to you: Please keep my files and take everything out. Choose the remove my files option.
- Type a username and a password for it.
- Select your Windows version and click the Reset option.
- Follow the directions on the screen to finish the process.
How to Fix Bookmgr Is Missing Windows 10 Without CD?
There are several ways to resolve this issue. Some of them are:
- You should try restarting your PC normally or in safe mode.
- Disconnect all peripheral devices.
- Alter the BIOS boot order.
- Change and test the hard drive.
- Run Windows repair tool.
Windows 10 is the most amazing windows version of Microsoft. Sometimes an error appears in the windows installation. We have listed how to repair windows 10 using cd and without cd. We have listed all fixes to this and other related issues.