Has your phone been damaged, and you need to recover data from a dead phone?
No doubt mobile phones have great importance in our lives and help us in a lot in daily tasks too.
It might happen your mobile phone became dead due to an accident drop or because of some other reason. Also, you forgot to backup your important files and images, and now you want to recover the data from a dead phone.
Relax as it is surely possible to achieve this. You can use some third-party software for this recovery. Check out this fantastic guide to know how to recover data from dead phone internal memory.
- How To Recover Data From Dead Phone Internal Memory?
- How to Recover Data From a Dead Android Phone?
- Recover Data From Dead iPhone
How To Recover Data From Dead Phone Internal Memory?
A dead phone is one that is unable to turn on.
There are two ways to recover data.
- Firstly if you have got a phone backup, then you can restore it.
- The second method can be done with a third-party application. Connect the dead phone to the PC and run data recovery software to recover its data.
Dead Phone Data Recovery By Backup
Google Drive is a popular place to store backup. If you have saved your phone data on google drive, then log your google drive account from your PC and download the desired files from there.
If you have already saved your phone backup on your PC, then your work is much easier as you can check the files directly from there and also move them to your new phone.
- Download and install phone recovery software on your PC.
- Then connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- Run the software and extract your desired data in a few clicks.
How to Recover Data From a Dead Android Phone?
The most recommended method for doing so is to restore the data by backup, but if you don’t have a backup, then don’t worry.
You can use the “Broken Android Data Extraction” software to recover data from your android phone.
You can recover your contact, photos, videos, music, text message, and useful document without losing any details with this impressive software.
The software is pretty easy to install and operate. You just need to make some clicks, and your data will be recovered easily.
- Firstly, connect the dead android phone to your PC with a USB cable.
- Launch the “Broken Android Data Extraction” software, and it will start detecting the android phone.
- Click the ‘Android data recovery’ option from the left side panel of the software.
- You will be asked to confirm your device name and model. Confirm it.
- Then the program will ask you to follow some directions in order to make your phone enter the download mode.
- Click the start button.
- There will be a list of content to recover on the left side panel.
- From there, choose the content you intend to recover and click the recover button.
- The data will be recovered and saved on your computer.
This is a free android data recovery software with which you can recover data from your dead android phone.
- Download the software
- Connect the dead phone to the PC with a USB cable.
- Open the software
- Click on the ‘recover from phone’ option.
- The software will identify your device and ask you for the files to recover.
- The interface will show you two scan methods, the Deep scan and the quick scan.
- If you intend to recover only text messages, contact, and a call record, then go ahead with the quick scan option.
- In contrast, if you intend to recover the photos, music, audio, and videos, and some more stuff, then choose the deep scan option.
- A deep scan consumes more time than a quick scan, so be patient.
- Select the files to the recover
- Then press the recover button.
- Your desired files will be recovered to the specified path in PC.
With this software, you can recover the existing data from your dead android phone internal memory and SD card.
- Connect your phone to PC
- Launch the mobikin software
- Select the data recovery method as per the data you want to recover.
- Confirm your device’s information.
- Make the data scannable by entering into the download mode.
- Preview the data and recover it.
Dead Android Phone Data Recovery Software
Some of the top-rated software for dead android phone data recovery are:
a. Recoverit Data Recovery
This software can help you get data from your dead phone’s memory card.
b. Fonedog Toolkit
This software recovers data from dead android phones.
c. Tenorshare UltData
This highest success rate data recovery software is compatible with 6k+ devices. It allows you to recover data from both internal memory and the SD card.
It allows you to recover from the dead device even if it is not rooted.
This is an industry-leading data recovery software for android.
Some other top-rated android data recovery software are
- Disk Drill
- Air More
How Android Phone Becomes Dead?
It can become dead when dropped on any hard surface.
The phone can become dead on getting wet too.
Shorting of phone PCB also makes the phone dead.
Recover Data From Dead iPhone
The most common cause of a dead iPhone is hardware problems, dropping the phone, and the iPhone getting wet.
There are three ways to recover data from a dead iPhone.
Dead iPhone Recovery Software
Some of the best data recovery software for a dead iPhone are:
- Engima recovery
- Dr.Fone – Data Recovery (iOS)
1. By iPhone Itself
- Launch any of the above-mentioned iPhone recovery software and from the recovery options, select ‘Recover from iOS device.’
- Click on scan
- Select your desired data to the receiver
2. Using iTunes Backup
On syncing your iPhone device with iTunes, a backup file is made on your PC. These backup files have a copy of the data stored on your iPhone.
- Launch any of the above-listed software and from the recovery options, click on the ‘Recover from iTunes’ option.
- You will be asked for your iTunes credentials. Enter them.
- Then select your desired data, and it will be recorded.
3. iCloud Backup
Your iPhone backups up data with iCloud by default. So if your iPhone becomes dead, you can get the data from there.
Your iCloud account has the backup data. You can access it using your Apple ID and recover your data from there.
Recover Using Software
- Launch any of the above-listed iPhone recovery software and from the recovery options, click on the ‘recover from the iCloud option.
- Add your iCloud credentials.
- Then select your desired data, and it will be recorded.
You can also restore the files from your iCloud account directly to your new iPhone.
Also, Read How to Reset iPad Without iCloud Password?
There are several reasons for your phone being dead. You might have dropped it on a hard surface, or it got wet.
Well, you need not panic anymore as you can easily recover data from phones that won’t turn on. There is some third-party software with which you can recover your valuable data from both android and iPhones.
Install that software, connect the dead phone to your PC, and then launch the recovery software. The software will do some scanning, and your data will be recovered on your PC.
By knowing how to recover data from dead phone internal memory, you can get your important information back.