Sometimes there comes a situation that resetting your iPad becomes necessary.
Trouble arises when you forget your iPad password. The work becomes more difficult, but that does not mean it is impossible.
We will let you know some methods that will help you to factory reset your iPad independent of the reasons. So check out this impressive article to know how to reset iPad Without iCloud Password.
How to Reset The iPad Without a Computer?
Several methods are there depending on your conditions. Either you have a password or backup of the data and more.
a) Reset iPad Without a Computer Using Settings
Reset iPad without a computer using settings
The simplest method with a password is here:
- In your iPad, go to settings> general tab > reset
- For factory reset, click Erase All content and settings.
- If you already backed up your phone, press “Erase Now”; if not backed up, click press “Back up then Erase.”
- Confirm by tapping Erase twice.
b) Reset iPad Without a Computer Using iCloud
This method will use your iCloud to reset the iPad.
For this, you must have the latest iOS version and backed up the phone.
Once you complete these both things, here is what to do further:
- Go to App and data screen
- Press Restore from iCloud Backup
- Enter Apple ID and sign in
- Tap Choose Backup> iCloud backup
How to Reset iPad Without iCloud Password?
The above method requires a password. The reason for sharing that was to tell you the general method of factory reset.
a) Reset iPad Using iTunes:
This method requires a Laptop or computer, a data cable for connecting iPad and laptop, and an iTunes app installed on the laptop.
Once you have these all, perform the following steps:
- Run iTunes
- Connect the iPad with your computer using a data connector cable.
- You will see the iPad icon in iTunes, press on it.
- Move to the summary tab.
- Click “restore iPad.”
- Choose between “backup and reset” or “Reset Now.”
- And you have reset your iPad without a password.
b) Factory Reset Using Recovery Mode
The iTunes method is quite easy, but what if your iPad and iTunes are not synced?
You should go for the recovery mode method, though it is through iTunes too. This will not require your iPad password.
Follow these steps to do it:
- Link iPad with computer
- Open iTunes
- Press Sleep/wake plus Home button together
- Once the “Connect to iTunes” option prompt appears
- A message showing detection of iPad in recovery mode will appear. Click Yes/Ok.
- Your iPad gets connected now, click “Restore” and complete.
How to Activate iPad Without Apple ID and Password?
If you want to activate your iPad but do not know the apple id and password, then do follow any of these methods:
a) Activating iPad Through Apple Official Site
You can activate your iPad if you recover its id or password. So, to retrieve it follow these steps:
- Go to “appleid.apple.com”. It is apple’s official site.
- Press “Forgot”
- Enter the Apple ID and continue
- Then provide the number you used for creating apple id.
- You will receive the confirmation code shortly.
- Confirm using code the received code
- Once you confirm, it will show some instructions.
- Follow the instruction to reset your iPad.
This method will work when you have your Apple ID but not a password.
b) Use iBypasser For Activating Your iPad With Apple ID and Password
For this method, you do not need the password or ID of your apple account. Here are the steps you have to perform:
- Install iBypasser and launch it
- Press Start and connect your iPad to the computer
- As your iPad gets connected, a new package, Jailbreak, will start download
- Once downloaded, complete the steps, and do “Next”.
- It will bypass your iPad
- Now you can access it by making a new ID
c) Using iCloud.com Website.
If you want to remove the activation lock from the iPad without the Apple ID or password of the previous user, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the website iCloud.com
- Sign in using your Apple ID
- Open tab Find iPhone
- Open all devices from the top of the screen
- Remove the device
- Confirm by clicking “Erase [device]”
- Finally, remove the account
We have tried to let you the all the methods that you can use to reset your iPad.
The method includes how to reset the iPad without Apple ID or password, with a computer or without a computer, or by using any third-party software.
Hope these methods will be beneficial for resetting your iPad.
Though it can be hard sometimes to find out the options and following them, these all methods about how to reset iPad Without iCloud Password are 100% working and authentic.
Also, Check out How Do I Know What Model iPad I Have?
Leave a Reply